Wednesday, December 26

KL trip

Finally I'm free to blog bout my kl trip with 2 kids on 14th December. What would I said is damn tired to be a babysitter. We stayed in The Curve Hotel which is located at Damansara that area. That's just a short trip that we spent 2 day 1 night there. The purpose is my bro-in-law attended golf tournament game in Kl so we just followed and went to Kidzania and Ikea to have fun and shop. Too bad I forget to bring my camera there so many photos taken in Kidzania  saved in another camera which not belongs to me. I just take few photos with cellphone.

The view on Saturday morning. Woke up at 7smtg.
Spent RM35++ per person just to play ''cooking'' stuff inside Kidzania :(
I'm adult. Need to pay to enter there but just children are allowed to use the facilities inside.

Santa Claus Deco of lobby in The Curve Hotel . With my beloved nephew. Photo taken at the night we checked in.
Sit like a boss.
Surian Tower
Christmas tree. Nephew, niece and eldest sister :)
After we're back to Penang, we went to Seberang Perai to have Crab Rice. Too busy to take care of babies in KL till I reached home. So unable to take photo. The Crab is so famous and so delicious. It's so tasty <3 :=":" a="a" br="br" day="day" have="have" nice="nice">
Steph
1212

No comments:

Post a Comment