
On the 1st of December, my beloved friends and I went to watch my favourite movie Breaking Dawn Part 2. This is the end. No more another series. I felt so sad bout it. No matter what, I'm still a Twilight fan. I love the unconditional loves between Edward & Bella. Their love story was so touching and romantic ♥
I get addicted this movie as I am a romantic-seeker :D What I couldn't accept is how could Jacob together with Renesmee in the future? Erm...overall I rated Breaking Dawn Part 2 5/10. It's quite out of my expectation :(( For me the New Moon or Eclipse is the series I like the most although it was kinda boring. I can conclude that Breaking Dawn Part 2 is nice, especially the ending part is the scene I love the most ! There was flashbacks between the memories of Edward & Bella from Twilight Saga > New Moon > Eclipse > Breaking dawn. Aww..♥
Of course I love Jacob in the movie also. He's Bella guardian angel but starting from now should be Renesmee's one. Love the characters in the movie. One more thing is my tear nearly drop when the song A THOUSAND YEAR played in the end of the movie..that's too sweet ♥ I'm just loving it deeply. As a teenager, of course I've a sense of romance and good imagination. How good if there's one Edward in the real life ? haha,
Let's review the 5 series of Twilight Saga. For sure you'll feel touching and ♥ all of these yea..The love between Edward and Bella. Unfortunately in real life Robert Pattinson splitting with Kristen Stewart already. Anyway, there's no regret to be a twilight fan and sure someday I'll tell my spouse and my children that mummy was addicted and a huge fan of this movie. All of these had ended. The love just exists in movie.
Twilight Saga
![]() | |||
| New Moon |
![]() |
| Eclipse |
![]() |
| Breaking Dawn 1 |
![]() |
| Breaking dawn 2 |
Time passed quickly and quietly, we're step in closer to 2013. The last month of 2012 so we decided to gather again. Just four of us. Sometimes I really feel good that I don't have so many friends in life but just few of them that's really really good friends. That's enough for everything. Thank god for everything. They're the friends that I want to be so good with from past, now and even the future. To my pretty ladies, we're 18 now. Appreciate what we've now. Let's take a picture of us on every year until we're old aunties in the future

Eww.. Paisley Khor..hehee :D Thanks her for fetching me out on that day, a pro driver. See how serious she was when driving on the road. Safety comes first haha. Sorry for disturbing her when she's driving. She is my BEST best BEST x100000000000 friend forever and ever ♥ no matter how far we've been apart. She's the one understands me even when I silence. She knows mostly everything of my family but never feel ashamed when with me. We shared our secrets together, studied hard in Union, learning and exchanging ideas...and lots..you meant so much to me. I would say I love you my friend for staying here for non-condition. loves from ah beh. Must jiayous in Tarc, I hope to see a successful accountant for next few years. Our dreams were young and different, but don't forget there's someone to support you always here.
![]() | ||
| Hello December =)) I wish nothing but the best for you ♥ I'll try even harder to achieve my goals in life. I'll not make them disappointed on me anymore. |
Steph
607pm





No comments:
Post a Comment