Wednesday, December 26

Hatyai, Thailand

After 1day back from KL, I managed to go Thailand with sister. Too bad too rush for us to go Bangkok so we cancel it. We spent halfday in Hatyai. Sister drove in to Kedah to pass the imigresen station. Take taxi entered Thailand. We bought a lot of things there as we knew it's much cheaper than Malaysia :D all makan makan things.. Photos time :

Took a photo on the way to Thailand. It was 6am early in the morning. Sky was dark.

Market in Hatyai. I'm not good in taking photo. Cacat but got 人情味 right ? :P

Turn Left with Care :D Photo taken when I gonna crossed the road to Robinson Shopping Centre.

This called ''Tuk tuk''. You can see tuk tuk around everywhere. Even after you came out from any places, sure got people asked you wanna sit tuk tuk not. RM20 per person. This is my first time sitting tuk tuk there. Quite fun but dangerous.


The market. We bought many things from here. For examples the chinese words in the photo are the things we bought.

One of the memorable thing when sitting inside tuk tuk is the car is nearly bang us. See how near is this car followed us.

Durians :D Hoho!




Tuk tuk,



huge Winnie the Pooh <3 br="br" i="i" teddy.="teddy." want="want">


We had our lunch here. The fried rice was like....errr..maybe I can't get used of their food. Don't know how to describe. A weird smell. But ok la..I finished half of a plate.

Food stalls everywhere. 

Finally we got home in the evening, tired but worth. I love travelling. Hope I can bring parents go to China, I knew this is what my dad wanted before he leaves us. I wonder how many years only I can travel in Paris, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and many places. I must earn a lot of money. My aim, buy a house first around 30yrs old. The price of houses in Penang are TERRIBLE. Can't imagine how much is an apartment costs after a few years. Anyway, study hard first. Hope I have a better 2013 !

Steph
1335

No comments:

Post a Comment