Monday, November 19

Movie day

Gun-shoot is back ! I'm so happy because I tried last week but couldn't sign in to blogger :(
Everything's fine now :D

Last Monday, Elaine and I went to Gurney Gsc watched the movie - TED. For me I rated 3/5 stars.
Some parts are quite boring but the Teddy makes me cried in the end. If I have a best friend like Ted it's so 'hang fuk' ♥

'TED' movie : A Comedy Stuffed with Laughs
Synopsis:
              A young boy, John Bennett was a lonely child who wished for his new Christmas gift, a large teddy bear named Ted, to come to life to be his friend. Through movie magic and a falling star, John’s wish came true. After the initial shock of a walking and talking teddy bear, word of the miracle spread and Ted was briefly a celebrity.
              Twenty-seven years later, John and Ted are still best friends enjoying a life without a care in the world. As John and long time girlfriend, Lori Collins , approach their four year anniversary, Lori feels that she and John can’t move forward with Ted acting as the third wheel.

 Thunder Fxxxxx Song , it's rude but Ted is adorable ♥


 Ted worked in a hypermarket & he got a girlfriend :D

 
Ted is a touching movie. The pervert man kidnapped him make me so angry. My tears dropped when Ted told Lori that he'll disappear from this world once she go back to John. I felt so sad. My tears dropped again when Ted ran away from the man who kidnapped him. The crazy man tore Ted's leg and he fall down from so high..luckily he woke up again in the next morning.


 

After movie, we went to Secret Recipe. I ordered apple crumble cheese cake. I like tiramisu but due to my sore throat so I chose this cake - regret. Then we met hooi ping them at "xu liu san" to take some photos. We went to the seaside for awhile when we wanna go back. The sea breeze blow softly, it has been a long time I never feel so relax. A happy day spent with Elaine. All the best for her life at Chung Ling :)

Secret recipe

Hooi Ping, Me and Lai Hoon.

Me and Elaine. The only picture we took normally together hehes :)

A nice day with her . Thank you for fetching me home on that day :)




Steph
1.14pm

No comments:

Post a Comment