Monday, November 19

Lunch @ Who's Bryan

Last Tuesday o1o, shirlin and I met up together. Many of P5-ers can't make it.
We had our lunch at Who's Bryan Cafe, second outlet which is located at Upper Penang Road. I never been to their first outlet at Raja Uda.
 
This is what I ordered - Clumsy Chicken. I think this is the best among all the dishes. Haha. It's cripsy and tasty. Yummy ^^  Highly recommended. Its so juicy :D


 I recommended 010 to order this one. Texas Bbq Chicken. A small portion but so full. If you wanna know how it tastes, should have a try next time :)  I think I'm good in taking photo. Woots

This is Pasta ordered by wei lin. Hmms..this one not bad. Since I don't like pasta much, so don't really have what comment on it. Hehes :)

Our drinks :) 


I took photo with my dish - Clumsy Chicken. 5 stars haha !

 
010 with her Texas BBQ Chicken. Very thin mia person sure eat s very small portion of food. Hoho! 

 Wei lin with her pasta. She looked quite tired on that day, hope she can rest well and win in the basketball competition :) 

 
 Wei lin and I. Primary school friend. We've been knowing each other for 8 years. We so close during primary time but after we get into high school we've own gang of friends so not so close dy. Anyway, she's a very sporting and nice friend :)


After we had our lunch there, we walked to Penang Bowl to play bowling. 
Penang Bowl so crowded on that day, ermm maybe because of public holiday..
Our scores, it's quite shameful when my first ball din't hit anything then straightly.....so got 0 for it.
We should train and play next time again. This is the first time I got a  very low mark 91 in my record.
We played just for fun that day. The precious moment we had together :)
 

 
I like this group photo. I know it looks like not hygiene to take photo in washroom. But we're teenager, live while we're young. Always do crazy things :D

In the evening, they came to my house here to play basketball.
An awesome day spent with two of them. Hope next time we can hangout frequently ♥
Ah beh wish you two all the best in your college and matriks life.
Let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun ~~~
Steph
1405

1 comment: