Saturday, September 22

Sister Convocation

21st September , a big day for my sister. I knew that this day means a lot to her since she keep on saying when can she attend her convocation after 3 months she has been graduated and working. Because of her, I skipped school on Friday :( She wants me be her photographer.

I woke up early in the morning around 5am because of the the stupid phone call, affected my mood and I was dreaming bout something really nice. I was going to Eiffel Tower in my dream.. A busy day with a lot of good memories. Unfortunately, the high heel spoil my mood and I threw it away walking on the halfway and changed a comfortable shoe. FYI, I'm sad as I couldn't enter the hall to see the ceremony. Because every graduates has TWO TICKETS for their parents to enter the hall. So for sure, my mom and eldest sister are the two who entered and leaving me alone to walk around in Usm. I went to the Convo Ekspo.. Chaos there. Usm is crowded with people and traffic jam there. 

Luckily mom and sis came out immediately after my sis went up to the stage. She brought us to the new house while waiting for another sis in the hall. Every week when I went to the new house, I felt satisfied and grateful. Eldest sis really sacrifices so many things for us. I never say ''thank you'' to her but in my heart so ''gam dong''. That's why, be the youngest one among our siblings is the nicest thing in this world. 

Photos taken in USM.

Family and I.

Flowers and bear.

Pretend as a bachelor, Hoho xD  I like green colour, Standing on the field, I felt happy.

Talk about another sister who graduated yesterday. She's a real Book-worm. I really don't understand bout her since I was small. She stay in da room reading for so many hours everyday even school holidays, public holidays...conclusion is EVERYDAY. Why does her life just BOOKS ????  But yea, finally I understood yesterday. When we're back from Usm, she told me in the car that she loves to study is because we're born in poor family and parents are not educated so she wants to make a different. Hmm..same mindset with me. 

Sometimes I really feel like both of my sisters are strong, I mean they are independent, sure I'm too on studies. From I entered Primary school until now sixth form, my parents never gave me money to spend on studies. All the fees my eldest sis paid for me when I was young, started from form 4 I went out for part time work during holidays and earned some money for the expenses until now.  So I'll be more hardworking now to face my STPM then get into University. I don't  want to disappointed them. Without my eldest sister, I wonder how would I be now, Am I be able to study now ? Thank god for giving me 2 good sisters that always scolded me for no reason but also love me. 1 sister to support me on my daily expenses and 1 sister for teaching me when I faced problems on my studies for the past 16 years. Although she is not give me money anymore, and another one not teaching me study anymore since I was in form 5. Anyway, everything is ok, at least I learnt how to fall and stand up by myself. 

I still have 5 or 6 years to go only can graduate from University. Ahh, can times pass quickly ? I just scare that my parents couldn't wait anymore. Dad always asking me when I will graduate from Uni..I was telling him must come on the day I graduate and take photo together. I owe him so many things, I can't give him money to buy his medicine, I want him to stay healthy forever.



 Steph
745pm

No comments:

Post a Comment