Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to my Muslim friends and HAppy Holidays everyone :D !
Before the holidays, my friends and I were planning on going to Heritage areas to see the wall mural and have a small gathering with the friends came back to Penang during their sem-break. Unfortunately many of them couldn't make it so just 4 of us with kong's sister went there.18th August, Saturday morning. I was driving alone to fetch Hooi Ping from her house then all of us met at Chew Jetty. As a penangite, I failed as I not really know all the places in Penang and my super terrible driving skills. Luckily there was a small parking lot for me to park my car and we walked to several streets to see the paintings.We went to Georgetown areas to have a look on the several mural paintings done by Ernest Zacharevic, his drawings suddenly became a famous public figure.
| Have a look at this signboard.. ICE KACANG PUPPY LOVE ♥ I like the song in the movie directed by ''AH NIU"". |
![]() |
| My friends and I took some photos here. |
CHEW JETTY- in itself is a beautiful place, arguably one of the most photogenic places in Penang.
We explored and walked till the end of the path to see the panoramic view of the mainland. Fortunately the young generations are still able to see Penang's most simple and natural living lifestyles.
We took several photos here. Seriously I attracted by the scenery of Chew Jetty. I felt that it has the ''kampung'' feel. When I was sitting there and looked at the boats, I was thinking of my childhood time. The view of my maternal grandmother's village in Seberang Perai. Although I'm not close with my grandma but I felt quite sad when she passed away at my age of 7 because of Stroke.
ARMENIAN STREET - Boy and girl riding on the bicycle :)
I think it's the most popular among all the wall murals. I remembered I saw an article before said that this is a true story of a sister and brother. Nowadays, we seldom see children ride on a bicycle in a big city. I think this painting make everyone recall back their own childhood memories , the pure feeling.
![]() | |
| Saw Jin and I took photo separately with the boy and girl. |
CANNON STREET - '' Reaching up ''
After that, we walked to Cannon Street to find this cute little boy. ''Reaching up''. What comes up in your mind when you look at this painting? For me, I did this kind of stuff when I was 5yr old I think. My family was so poor during that time. We lived in a small house and I'm a mischievous girl so I always put on a chair and tried to spy my sisters what they do at home and when they went out, I keep on jumping on their beds and tear their books..etc...xD
![]() | ||
| 4 of us. Wow..I'm 18 now. Time passed quickly and quietly. |
LEBUH AH QUEE- Boy riding on a motorbike.
![]() |
| I have the courage to sit on this motorbike because it's not moving :D I always scream like hell when I sit on a motorbike. |
| Little boy's pulling the Dino. |
![]() |
| Saw Jin and I. Omg I looked like a blind person with the sunglasses and black in colour umbrella! |
![]() |
| Acting and posing in front of the wall paintings. We also took a photo with TRISHAW. |
Photos of the day. The paintings had tapped deep into the minds of Penangite and visitors, provoking a fascinating and creative response. We're proud of Penang, the small island ♥STRAITS QUAY - DOME
After we spent 2 hours there, we moved on to Straits Quay. I've been there before but I never drive there. Traffic jam for awhile at Gurney there. We had our lunch at Dome. I ordered my favorite chicken pie although it's costly. We spent RM163 for our lunch there. I took several photos with them.

After lunch, we decided to have a walk. The gentle breeze blow on our faces, cool man. I can see our smiley faces on the first photo. This is my moment, our happy moments ♥
Letter of the day ♥
-- LAI HOON --
Thank you for guiding us on that day. We won't laugh and had fun without your presence. You're really an independent girl. Although we're not close enough, but to me you're a great friend. A great CC president and a hardworking student. A girl who loves sailing is the happiest girl in this world :)
-- HOOI PING --
This girl, everyone keep saying we're TWINS. I couldn't understand why..? Even my sisters also said we look alike. I think maybe is the spectacles's effects. haha! Hooi Ping is a fair lady, super like her skin complexion. This girl, she's getting more important in my heart ♥ She's the one who always encourage me in my current life. I don't have much close friends from Union are in the same school with me now. She's the one who always rescue me when I hyperventilate in school. 2 times in Union and 1 time in St.georges. Although we're not in the same class, I hope she can achieve her goals, become a successful Accountant next time. BFF ♥
-- SAW JIN --
Saw Jin, I called her ''Ah ma'' in form 5. A very good friend and teacher. A girl who always got excellent results with good attitude towards her studies. What I want to say is thank you. I knew that you was so tired but you're still willing to meet up with us on Saturday. I hope that you can get used to your current life in Kampar. Don't be too stress on your studies, you're able to do well on it. After I read your blog, you seems like so fed up with your coursemate. I dislike this type of person too. It's not worth to sacrifice your time to get angry with the person. Remember, stay happy and healthy, take care yourself. Hope to see you soon after I finish my STPM in November. Keep going ♥ !!!! Ah Beh always be here for you.
Lesson of the day : 朋友是一辈子,情人却是一阵子. I don't know why suddenly this sentence pop-out in my mind when I was going to sleep that night. Not much different in this holidays, I gonna be the babysitter again.
Besides, I need to put full concentration on my studies especially Economics, I understand but couldn't answer the question based on what my sir wants. Practice make perfect. Many things to do in this holidays.
Study study and study everyday !! STPM is not a game,we need to face it 3 times. spm is just a small peanut compared to stpm, means that I must sacrifice more on it. I wanna prove to my family that I'm able to get into University too.
Steph
1230 pm
1230 pm









No comments:
Post a Comment