Monday, June 25

Relay for Life 2012

Yesterday I went for a yearly and meaningful event, Relay For Life Penang 2012. 
This event was held on 23rd to 24th June at Youth Park.
I felt excited as I never been to this kind of event.
I spent of my past 5years high school life on STUDIES.
That's why after I entered sixth form in St.Georges I get many opportunities to join activities.
Of course, I won't forget about my upcoming STPM in this 5th November 2012.


The purpose of this event is they gather all the people to FIGHT CANCER TOGETHER .
Besides that, we celebrated the lives of the survivors.
This event also make me thinking of my uncle, who passed away few years ago because of Cancer.

Let the photos below tell you what's going on :

Many stores were set up on 23rd evening. This photo was taken on Sunday early in the morning.




The Sun comes out, many people started to walk in the lane with their hand-make banners.


 Had fun with Sandy and Jaslyn :) They're cute !


 Pattern-a-lot :D


Jaslyn and I. She is my ex-union high school friends and luckily we're in the same school SGG now to continue our sixth form. She's taking Account & I choose History. She's an independent girl who always think positively & has a good leadership.


 St.john on duty.


 As what you can see, people walked non-stop to show their support for Relay For Life .


 This is the entertainment program list of 2days.


 Took photo with these ''CUTIE'' :D


 Took a photo with Chee Ying :)


 She's Sandy(right) , a very pretty girl & good in swimming.

 I like this. The handwriting same like typing. Breast Cancer is the Women's No 1 killer.
 All of us women should be aware of this and prevent it.


 Okays..It's time to do aerobic. Everyone is ready for it.

 They guided us how to exercise and we enjoyed the music.

 Come on , moved here 1, 2 ,3 ..
All the uncles aunties small kids teenagers were gathered here together to dance.


 I enjoyed & focused on them. Many people were doing the same things at the same time. It's really FUN !


 Yea, we should practice a healthy lifestyle. 



 STOP smoking please !


 Kids were here.

 Do not Smoke. I hate Smokers. They destroy their own life. 

 Relay for Life :) They need our supports !


 Fighting cancer together


 The MC of the day. Two indian men with their good spoken English .


 Jaslyn, Sandy, hooi ping they sell 100plus and drinks.

 Remember, Hope is the Cure.

This event was ended around 10 something. We packed everything. Jaslyn and I go and round the whole field to collect the plastic bottles. After that, I fetch them to recycle the plastic bottles and tin.

A good Sunday. Smiling everyday and lighten up my days. 

Steph
440pm


No comments:

Post a Comment