Sunday, June 17

Nice Day

Today is my first time I drive alone without my dad or sister be with me.
Dad was so worried. He said I drive dangerously.
Therefore, I ''pai ang kong'' before I went out.
The purpose we hangout today is going to buy something for our sixth form Cyber Cafe.

 
First, I met Jaslynn and Hooi Ping in Farlim Mcd. We ordered familybox breakfast.

After that we move on to Sunshine Farlim.
Three of us look like aunties, keep comparing prices of the items there.
We bought quite many things then decided to go Giant.

I'm a crazy driver. Thanks the cars tolerate me.
We went to 1st Avenue Chatime to chit-chat.
One event was held in the mall. I think is Charity Haircut.
Crowded with people.
Thanks my two buddies to help me ''look here look there''. 
I laughed non-stop when I thinking of how I parking just now.



From left-Right : Me, Hooi Ping, Jaslynn @ 1st avenue Chatime.



After I dropped them home, I continue my way back home.
I switch on radio till so loud & listened to my favourite REDfm.
The reason I did so is I scared to be alone. I don't like the feeling.


Sister bought a cake for Papa.
A simple Father's Day.


Happy Father's Day to all Papa in this world !

Back to school tomorrow.
I must study hard. Looking forward my goal.
Started to enjoy my form 6 life. 

Steph
805pm

No comments:

Post a Comment