Tuesday, March 20

P life

I'm going to talk about my job on last saturday.
I worked as a promoter in first avenue mall.
I sold the products which included the aquatic plants...

It's about chronology and tissue culture I think...
I'm not sure about it and I don't know about bio-technology..
so I take noted about the products when the supervisor brief us on the products..
Actually I'm not so understand with their explanation about all the things...
so I decided to sell the products in my own ways...
This is what I remembered about the products :
The first product is B0021. It can separated into 4 types, which is Cristata, Anubias grasilis, Heamanthus and Strongyne. These small bottle only cost RM15. Cristata is the plant that got flowers, grasilisis just got leaf, heamanthus is like a ball shape..also known as PEARL GRASS..

The other products are Liquid Fertilizer, it's RED in colour..costs RM8. Then Whisky bottler, big bottle. jelly absorber, cute LED lamp and so on...

Althought my legs painful after stand for whole day but can gain an experience...
Then we help them to clean up the kiosk before going off...
But for me the hardest part is not explain and promote the products to the customers,
the hardest part is hand out flyers to the customers...because some will just reject us..
We wear the uniform provided by the company during the working hours and I felt so funny...
I sold 10 bottles only..but I feel good for me already as I don;t know about all those things..

Of course I get to know some new friends.. They're HUEY and WEI CHUAN from SAKAE SUSHI.
Next time must give me discount if I go there...


Hope that everyone also can support Plife products and GREEN if you see they're having the roadshow at any shopping mall.

I believe that '' A heart that in love with nature will never grows old ''

       


   I'm so nervous now because tomorrow gonna get my SPM results..scared...!!!! 
        Hope that I can get a very good results..God bless me.. Please !

Steph
6.08pm

No comments:

Post a Comment