This is a great movie and I like the story.
Of course it's so touching and my tears dropped down in cinema again.
A-Niu is an actor that brings joys to all of us and of course I knew that it's not easy to get married because we need to consider about the financial problems, both families and Trust between two people.
I support this film because I wanna support my favourite actor ( SHAUN CHEN) and actress ( CHRIS TONG ) too! haha!
A highly recommended movie- The wedding diary !
After movie, I met my best friend ( PUI GING ) in front of her working place, known as Little Nyonya Restaurant. Miss her so much and I believe that we'll meet in Form 6 although we studied in different high school for the past 5 years. This called FATE, that let both of us knew each other and can still maintain good Friendship. Keep in touch yea. Good Sista forever !
Lets recall my memories now, I went to Air Itam Dam with my nephew, brother-in-law and sister on Sunday. Air Itam Dam is my favourite place to relax my mind and the place I found happiness..Let photos tell you how we felt on that day, I played my part as a "Yiyi" ( aunty) to accompany my little nephew to play and had fun. They're adorable and I love him so much since he was born and he's 5 years old now. I had a great time when I teach him do his homework. I hope he's as healthy and happy always !
Lets recall my memories now, I went to Air Itam Dam with my nephew, brother-in-law and sister on Sunday. Air Itam Dam is my favourite place to relax my mind and the place I found happiness..Let photos tell you how we felt on that day, I played my part as a "Yiyi" ( aunty) to accompany my little nephew to play and had fun. They're adorable and I love him so much since he was born and he's 5 years old now. I had a great time when I teach him do his homework. I hope he's as healthy and happy always !
Cheers !
Mui
7.34pm



No comments:
Post a Comment