Throwback to last Tuesday night, sudden craving on burgers and due to rainy days so I wish to go for indoor burger restaurant. Therefore, Ric's and Spades are the first two pop out in my mind. Finally craving fixed ! I've been to Spade's for quite a few times. I tried their hot chicks before everytime I visit to this store and this time struggling on whether try on something different or the one I'm familiar with the taste.
We looked on the mind map flow chart menu that was hanging against the wall for like awhile and decided to try "Chicks" and "300" *I'm still surrounding with the chickens series but not pork hahaa as I worry I 'll waste the food if I don't like pork.
The reason why I like to visit Spade's...is the burgers are so TASTY...freshness of ingredients with fast serving service. This time, we order beef nuggets as well to fill the tummy. In my opinion, Hot Chicks tastes better than chicks...and what surprised me is the 300!! It's so YUMMY! The bacon mixed with the sauce and I can still feel the crispy of the meat. The price is reasonable for me as it's quite full and big portion with the refill drinks so worthy. A great night with the food served and we were so full *burp... I think I should try their signature Baconizer or 300 the next time I pay a visit.
![]() |
| A great night with My ''chicks'' and his 300. |
This is the latest opening hours of Spade's Burger @ i-Avenue outlet:
Mon to Sun
11.30am to 10.00pm
11.30am to 10.00pm

No comments:
Post a Comment