Its has been a long time I din't update my blog. First, I am lazy to write and secondly I am busy with so many things until I skip my lunch or dinner. This seems good also I can keep fit :d ( In fact, I put on my weight now so sad).. Supper sometimes become my lunch+dinner. I would say that what I'm doing now isn't the same as what I imagined before I enter USM. What my sisters, seniors and frends told me are not same and now I believe everyone has their own story. Mine is simple and I'm still discovering the meaning of my uni life.
1. Orientation week
I will just describe this week as ''physically and mentally TIRED''. Just like a mad woman rushing in and out from my hostel and USM. Sleep late and wake up very early to gather together & move to school. What is memorable for me is our 'Desasiswa Sorokan'. The PPSL guided us and I damn in love with the ''TEKUNians'' spirit and finally we won it. " pump it up Tekun Tekun~~'' The DTSP is freaking cold and most of the time we go there to have our orientation week's programmes. Everything is okay until the day I go to pimpin siswa.
![]() |
| From left : Wendy Lim , Hui Jing my roomate & I |
This is just so so so terrible..I was selected to go the Kem Palas at Yan, Kedah. I can't admit it for me its very tough for first day as mosquito everywhere * luckily I brought the spray thing 6 or 8 people squeezed in the camp so that can't really sleep well. The second day, at night around 2am , still raining heavily. If not mistaken, the one we hike is Gunung Jerai. That is so TERRIBLE for me..because first, I'm so scared of dark and now everything is dark we/re not allow to bring torchlight. Nevermind, its ok and secondly I am worried of my spectacle later I drop it because my power is too high. Third, I hate hearing the sound of the bugs and don't know what kind of animals or things inside the jungle and we need to keep stopping due to rainy day. What I will never forget is the people stopped in in halfway, let the one in front me thy go up first. I was like.....what is the things in front of me, then is my time to lead. The girls behind hold my hands and I find the way to go up as fast as possible. We fall down, get a little bit injured, body is wet, ''flooding'' inside our shoes...everything make us feel how important is teamwork and our determination to achieve our aim. Finally, we done everything and by 5 something we are back to the camping area. Too bad it was still raining and we were forced to sleep in that super wet camp. All of us waking up like ZOMBIE...hands trembling..A word to describe, damn COLD!... last day, I am so lucky to be chosen to catch the chicken..*Omg..! Omg !.. Catch it, bring it across the river, witnessed the scene my team Muslim guy killed it and last we washed it by the river. The blood....the cruel scene make me feel like vomitting for a few days and suprisingly I dn't eat Chicken, meats for 3 months already.
![]() |
| My group members includinh Engineering campus/s students |
3. Interaction Day+ Bonding Trip
I went for Management Society/s interview and 28 of us were chosen as first year representative of Management Society (MS). I felt lucky get interviewd by MS President, a very perfect girl in our eyes. We started get to know who is our direct senior, at first I thought Aixin will be my direct but in the end turn up a handsome senior. He is also penangite. That is just a short 5 mins I think for the directs to communicate first meet each other. Sometimes I a, quite envy some other friends in Ms told me how nice is their direct seniors and how close they are. Bring them shopping, go for lunch dinner together and most of the time they will ask '' Steph, who is your direct ahh??'' I was like not much to tell them about my direct haha. Anyway, he is a good senior.
4. Management Society
When come to our fytp first year training programme only we realized how much mistakes we've made. Keep in mind, promised ourselves we will improve it for upcoming events. Group B :D Thanks for my members those sacrifice their time coming for meetings, finally our decision goes to M night. Everything ended after the presentation. We work as a team, no man will be left behind :)
![]() |
| TPY, the one I can talk heart to heart to. Bring her go makan makan that day, Keep going ! Jiayou ! she is like my little sister <3 nbsp="" td="">3> |

Currently quite stress, almost got meeting every night for this week.
I have midterm exam ( Accounting & business stat)
*fainted Wednesday night exam and the next morning business stat..
Assignments too, exam, presentation, activities..
I want to learn musical instruments as well if I can manage my time..
I have midterm exam ( Accounting & business stat)
*fainted Wednesday night exam and the next morning business stat..
Assignments too, exam, presentation, activities..
I want to learn musical instruments as well if I can manage my time..
So its all about Time Management.. hahaaaa
Don't worry, be happy.
Have a nice day ! :)
Don't worry, be happy.
Have a nice day ! :)
Steph
12 Nov 1.30pm
12 Nov 1.30pm








来了这里才发现我们的友谊因为时间的流逝慢慢的消失了,或许是因为我们的学习生涯,生活习惯没有了交叉点吧…有时想找你聊一聊都找不到开场白,更别说假期想找个时间聚一聚…愿你们能好好的走下去,互相扶持的度过难关~��
ReplyDelete盈上