12th July is always my special date because this is the day where my mom brought me to this wonderful world with pain & happiness. Stepping into 2013, this day, finally I'm 20 years old [ People surrounding me tell me can't mention my age as ''18+1''. When I asked for a reason, the answer always is not good ] so yea, I'm 20.
11th July, Thursday
Thursday night, I met up with 010, Peishan and ChiaYan. I feel glad they're doing well. Thanks PeiShan for fetching us to GohKaki @ Farlim to have some snacks; ZhouJieLun @ All Season.
![]() |
| Chia Yan and I |
![]() |
| Pei Shan and I |
![]() |
| Chilling after we had our dinner. |
Seriously thank you guys 010, peishan, yan, EVE, SZE, JOE ming, saw jin
&etc... for my lovely present - TED <3>3>
12th July, Friday ♥
This day, thanks Jinny for fetching me home from school. Luckily my birthday drop on Friday in this year, we finished school at 1230pm. A day full of rushing & surprises I think. He came to pick me up at 3 smtg. Thank you for the watch, I love it so much. I really feel so touched as you know my watch spoiled already and bought a new one for me. For me, the present is too costly but anyway thank you & I like it so much. Anything I received from you always make me feel the sincerity from the bottom of your heart. After that, we head on to watch movie. We went to HEAVEN GATE @ King Street.
Heaven Gate, this is definitely a NICE place for dinner. Luckily we got the right choice to have our dinner here as this is a classic atmosphere. The songs played in the restaurant indeed so romantic as all my favourite english songs. The main reason I like Heaven Gate is their service is attentive and the servers are friendly and courteous. The picture above is the Rainbow Bar, this make the whole restaurant looks so elegance and classic. I like the timing they serve the food also, one word to say - AWESOME. Sure I'll visit here again next time. ♥
![]() |
| My satisfied face. I love their mushroom soup, latte, roast duck breast, dessert cream brulee. It isn't easy to find a restaurant like Heaven Gate in Penang where they serve really DELICIOUS yet affordable food & comfortable environment & good service ♥ |
![]() |
| Significant dish of Heaven Gate : ROAST DUCK BREAST ♥ It only costs RM68 I think. I bet you'll love it to the max once you have your first mouth of the duck breast with a dip of the sauce. It make you feel you're really in heaven LOL. Thumbs up ! A must try dish if you visit here. |
![]() | |||
| The dessert, Cream Brulee. A nice one. I was super FULL after having my main dish & mushroom soup. |
We finished our dinner quickly. I thought he was busy and need sending me home so it was so rushing. He bluff me, in the end only I knew he pakat with Lai Hoon them. Everything out of my expectation. I was texting with hooi ping , she just told me she attending wedding dinner at butterworth. Lai hoon also told me they're not free on that night. He brought me to Dicken Street Cafe.
![]() |
| Lai Hoon and I. I knew you & kh planned together. Stay pretty & happy girl. 4 years friendship & still counting ♥ |
![]() |
| 9 years friendship ♥ Wei Ting. A crazy and nice friend. I'm glad you came. |
![]() |
| Hooi Ping ♥ this za bor. love you deeply. Words can't describe. Thank you for everything. Mentally, physically............ |
![]() |
| Chee Yin. She like a da jie jie. Nice person ! |
![]() |
| Sandy. A pretty princess. Fashionable. I always seek good advise from her of girl's stuffs. A great friend ! |
| Thank you guys ♥ |
| I make 3 wishes. Took a long time. Because my heart was full of uncertaincy. These 3 wishes are so important to me. God knows. I know. |
2nd August, Friday
Have a nice day,
Good Night :)
Good Night :)
Steph













No comments:
Post a Comment